Give to the United Way of the Tanana Valley.
Thank you for giving!
Why Support The United Way Campaign?
To give back to the Community that has given you your livelihood!
Not to mention helping others...
- Give kids mentors and lifelong friends
- Assist seniors to help others and give their lives meaning
- Teach less fortunate people to read
- Help kids stay off drugs and alcohol
- Give new parents parenting skills
- Help military families cope with deploymen
- Feed families during a temporary crisis
- Reduce the level of juvenile crime while teaching youth the value of social justice
- Help a family to adopt a child
- Help people in an emergency or natural disaster
- Shelter a battered wife and her children
- Provide clothing and to those who have none
- Assist disabled adults and children
- Give a homeless child a home and caring adults
- Teach lifelong living skills to boys and girls
- Help a family member to die in peace and dignity at home
- Provide youth with safe, healthy, and fun activities
...and these are just a few of the things our
20 United Way Member Agencies do for our community
For information about how to connect with United Way, call 452-7211, ext. 23.
If you have any questions or concerns about the handling of your information and the security of this site, check out our Privacy/Security Statement