Your legacy gift to United Way of the Tanana Valley allows you to make a significant contribution to the future sustainability of the work that is most meaningful to you. There are numerous ways to designate United Way of the Tanana Valley as a beneficiary of your estate plan. Get satisfaction knowing that you can establish a gift to your community while suppoting your philanthropic, estate planning, life income and tax-planing goals.
How can you make a legacy gift?
- Make a bequest through your will
- Designate life insurance proceeds
- Name United Way of the Tanana Valley as a beneficiary in your retirement plan
- Design a trust based gift
- Make a gift such as securities, real estate, or other assetts
You finanial advisor or attorney can help you choose the best way to make a gift and fulfill your philanthropic and financial goals.